Simplify application delivery with a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
A virtual desktop infrastructure is an efficient form of application delivery. Individual applications or entire desktops are operated at a central data centre location in the Ventus Cloud and can be accessed remotely by users.
- Ideal for distributed teams, home office and mobile workers
- Enable bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
- Alternative to Citrix or RDP & VPN
- Up to 70% cost savings
- Pre-configured and turnkey virtual desktop packages, or implementation of individual projects
With Ventus Cloud Desktop and Cloud Desktop GPU, you can provide the functions of a full-fledged workplace PC, with or without GPU, via a cloud service. Users can access their applications from any end device, e.g. a thin client, via the browser.
- Great simplification and acceleration of application delivery as well as high usability for MSPs, IT admins and users
- So secure that it comes with a cyber assurance from Württembergische Versicherung AG
The applications are streamed from the servers to the users in an innovative method. The high-performance and encrypted streaming protocol enables fluent remote working. The transmission rates are optimised so that users always receive the best image quality with the lowest possible bandwidth.
- Holistic solution consisting of infrastructure provision, orchestration, security and delivery layer, with many automation functions
- Delivery of applications as a direct link or in a Unified Workspace in the browser (100% web-based)
- No endpoint and mobile device management necessary