Recording Insights – certified native-built cloud solution to ensure compliance in Teams
Record and archive your Microsoft Teams calls, meetings, screen sharing and chat, whilst complying with legal requirements.
ASC Recording Insights is a native app for compliance recording and analytics integrated in Microsoft Teams. It captures and stores all Teams communications allowing you to comply with legal requirements in different sectors.
The certified solution allows customers to document one-to-one PSTN-to-Teams calls and Microsoft Calling Plan calls as well as online meetings, video, and chat Using the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, the solution automatically transcribes and translates all recorded communications (multiple languages available) and analyzes the results to find key metadata and identify compliance risks.
The entire communication is stored in the Microsoft Azure Cloud. All recorded data is encrypted tenant-specifically and saved in Azure Blob Storage (Switzerland North). Azure regions are selectable to fulfill compliance with the complex requirements of FINMA, FIDLEG, DSG-CH, FMA, MiFID II, HIPAA, Dodd-Frank etc. when using Microsoft Teams.
ASC is a worldwide leading provider of software and cloud solutions in the field of omni-channel recording, quality management and analytics. Our customers record and analyze their communication, especially contact centers, financial service providers, and public safety organizations. As a selected Microsoft partner for compliance recording and analytics, we add this functionality to Microsoft Teams.
Advantages of ASC Recording Insights for Microsoft Teams
- Native Microsoft-certified cloud solution for Microsoft Teams
- Secure recording & archiving of the entire communication in Microsoft Teams (audio, video, screen sharing and chat)
- Recording control to start, stop, mute, keep and delete the recording with individual tagging of conversations
- Integrating with CRM systems (Dynamics 365) and other integrations will follow
- Multi Language UI (German, English, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, French will follow)
- Transcription, translation, keyword spotting (based on Microsoft Cognitive Services)
- Tenant-specific encryption of data
- Access rights management
- User matching via Microsoft Azure Active Directory